Friday, December 11, 2015

WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY LIFE INSURANCE?

So one of the most important questions asked about Life Insurance is...
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY INSURANCE?

I mean, would it not make sense to invest the money in Hard Assets instead? Hard Assets give you higher returns...don't they?

Well, to get maximum return out of a Life Insurance policy, ensure you buy it "1 DAY before you die"; it would generate the maximum return; no asset class can match that rate of return. #LOL

But then that rises a bigger question... Which day is that??? Unfortunately, not all of us know (some claim to know) when that day is. So the best day to buy Insurance was "YESTERDAY", as our last day could be today.

Question: Do you want the same regret tomorrow? "I wish i had insurance yesterday"

"NOW" is when you have the power to protect your hard earned wealth and income.

Your delay... Your Loss...

If you want to know "How much is enough?" you can read more in "28000 - Make Every Day Count"

www.sanjaytolani.com

#sanjaytolani #speaker #author #mdrt #topofthetable #lifemember #orderonline #charity

Note: all proceeds from sale of the book goes to charity.

4 comments:

  1. Hello ,
    Am Mrs Cynthia corvin . Am a lady with a great testimony I live in USA and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $360,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $360,000.0.Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs cynthia corvin, that refer you to him. contact Mr.Zak,via email:- feroozsuptoo@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking for a business loan, personal loans, mortgages, car
    loans, student loans, debt consolidation loans, unsecured loans, risk
    capital, etc. ... You are in the right place
    Your loan solutions! I am a private lender who lends
    Individuals and businesses at a low interest rate and affordable
    Interest rate of 3%. Contact us by email: powerfinance7@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM
    **********************
    Your full name:
    Country/State:
    Loan Amount:
    Duration
    Phone:
    Monthly income:
    Occupation:

    Awaiting your swift response.
    May Allah bless you.
    IBRAHIM MUSA
    power Financial Service Pvt.
    Contact Us At :powerfinance7@gmail.com
    WhatsApp Number +919717357946

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is very informative and I have learnt lot of things about life insurance. Compass Claims is a huge name which is providing insurance services in all sectors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GET OUT OF FINANCIAL MESS WITH THE HELP OF drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    I have been in financial mess for the past months, I’m a single mum with kids to look after. My name is REBECCA MICHAELSON, and am from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania. A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about DR BENJAMIN OWEN FINANCE of (drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com); that he can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. She advised, I gave it a try because she and some of her colleagues were rescued too by this Godsent lender with loans to revive their dying businesses and paying off bills. so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation and therefore took me through the loan process which was very brief and easy. After that my loan application worth $278,000.00USD was granted, all i did was to follow the processing and be cooperative and today I am a proud business owner sharing the testimony of God-sent Lender. You can as well reach him through the Company WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete